Tuesday 6 March 2012

Magazine Assignment

For this assignment, I'll be looking at the magazine ImagineFx, and their website. I have had a subscription to the magazine for over a year, however I haven't used the resources available on the website, and questioned myself as to why.

The ImagineFx Website is used generally to:
  • host portfolios, and thus get your work seen by like-minded people in the community,
  • receive comments about your work,
  • discuss topics, tricks and ideas,
  • see selected/sample workshops, interviews and reviews from the magazine and
  • participate in competitions.

Imaginefx Website

ImagineFx Magazine and CD

Other competitor magazines that I shall be assessing include:
Digital Artist Daily
Computer Arts
2D Artist Mag
3x3 Mag
Illustration

No comments:

Post a Comment